Thursday, March 24, 2022

Stills

     I love stills!! Stills taken within any movie can make people feel things words cannot. I remember always looking on Instagram and seeing many directors, writers, actors, actresses, extras, and more, post stills from the film they worked on! Just recently, Jacob Elordi, amongst many others, posted stills to certain film greatly appreciated by the masses.

This is a link to one post 

Link to the other 

Everything captured within these stills is impeccable! I cannot wait to see more!

The stills from Brainless Babe feel like they need to be viewed as Instagram pictures; something you would post. I paused the video at parts where I thought Giselle looked best in, here's what I took: 







Enjoy! Until next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Google Drive YouTube