Sunday, March 27, 2022

Fresh Thoughtsssss

       Friendship is great, let me tell ya. My friends are beyond intelligent about the film industry! My friend Sebastian Fish Mathurin, who's also enrolled in this course, gave me a brilliant idea to substitute for the headline scene of the opening. We were on our way to visit our other friend Xamir when I had told him my idea for Brainless Babe. He put his creative mind to work and gave me a great idea! 

This is Sebastian, AKA "Fish": 



 Truly, a legend.

His idea: 
        Go to a place in Miami where there are a lot of billboards with models on them, and look up as if you're admiring them for their passion and dedication they have towards a hard industry. The photoshoot could still be the very beginning and then on the last flash, fade into the younger version of Giselle looking up like she knows she wants to change the industry. 

I loved this idea so much, and Miami is the best place to go to shoot a scene like this considering we're  on a very low budget and running out of time!

Anyway, 
talk soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Google Drive YouTube