Monday, March 14, 2022

Behind the Scenes

 FILLLMMMM DDDAAYYYYYYYYYYY PICSSSSSSSSSS

I had so much fun filming/shooting for Brainless Babe, you have no idea. I told my friends I would even rent out the studio again so we could all do it together for fun! We got there around 1pm because we had the studio from 1-5pm, however, my photographer was shooting with a model and went overtime by an hour. This was okay considering I paid less and didn't need all five hours; plus, I with my friends. We went up at 2 and started setting up. We ended around 4:45pm and cleaned for the last 15 minutes.

I got everything I needed and more! My friends had some time in between looks for Giselle so they got their own pictures for their social media which I thought was neat! I only changed twice because I got a lot of footage getting ready. I did my own makeup and hair, but my friends were there to play the part of the extras: MUAs, Photographers, Stylists, etc. It was a great day! Below are some BTS pics for you to seeeee! :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Google Drive YouTube