Friday, April 1, 2022

Final Song!

Sadly enough, no one replied to any of my messages...

I had to result to YouTube Audio Library! 

I went through about 5 or 6 pages just listening to each song. It was so hard to choose one because I didn't think any fit. I tried my hardest to find one that matched what I was going for best and this was the one that worked well enough:


I'm almost done editing my film opening as I only have to make a couple tweaks here and there. There were a lot of fast beats in the song so I thought I should make the opening more attention grabbing by inserting a lot of quick clips when the beat changed/dropped. 

I did some research on target audience's attention span, and based on a couple articles, attention spans have reduced over the years as technology has become more integrated in our every day life. Inserting fast clips keeps the audience engaged and aware. 

Sources









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Google Drive YouTube